Wednesday, March 19, 2008

So I guess the party is at mom and dad's this next week! I am coming down on Easter Sunday (prob. leave home abt. noon) with Kendyll, Kyle and possibly a couple of Kendyll's friends. Kody will stay home with Matt. (He'll play with friends during the day and play baseball and video games at night with Matt!) They will come to Utah on Thursday night to play(help). Nicole will meet us there Sun. PM and stay till Tues. I think we'll be cleaning, purging, painting, moving and doing whatever else needs to be done. I told the boys that if they help during the days, I'd let them go do fun stuff at night. They might want to hang out with their cousin, Matthew Blackham some of the evenings but he's still in school.

Whoever wants to come help can, I think Amber's coming Monday? Katie, you can come anytime and hang out or help but I know you're crazy with little kids so we'll take you whenever you can come. It'll be fun to see everyone and hang out for a week! We'll prob. go home on Sat. the 29th or Sun. the 30th. depending on how much we get done or need to do!

No baseball for us spring break except throwing to each other to keep our arms throwing! Probably no more breaks from baseball till August..........

See you all soon! The Garvins

1 comment:

Amber Anne said...

Dianne, I will be there Monday morning early. Monday is the only day my kids have off for spring break, they go back to school on Tuesday. They are not happy about such a short break! They are excited to go to Grandma's and help. See ya on Monday.
Love, Amber